Join Other KCTS 9 Fans. Become a Legacy Circle Member Today!
The KCTS 9 Legacy Circle honors generous individuals who have planned for a future gift to KCTS 9 in recognition of all that public television has meant in their lives. If you've included KCTS 9 in your will or estate plans, please let us know so we can welcome you as a member of the Legacy Circle. Call us at 206-443-6730 or complete the Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification form.
Legacy Circle member benefits include:
- Invitation to the annual Legacy Circle event hosted by KCTS 9 leadership.
- Invitations to special events with other Legacy Circle Members who share many common interests
- Inclusion in the donor listing in the KCTS 9 Annual Report (unless you wish to remain anonymous)
- A subscription to our monthly Viewer Guide
- Make a gift in your will or trust to KCTS 9
- Make a gift of retirement assets, bank and brokerage accounts, real estate, or life insurance, to KCTS 9
- Establish a charitable trust or gift annuity that benefits KCTS 9
- There are no fees or dues. Call us or complete the Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification form to let us know about your intention.
If your legacy plans already include KCTS 9, please let us know so that we may thank you. Call Sherry Larsen-Holmes, Planned Giving Officer, at 206-443-6730 or complete the Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification form. All information about your gift is kept confidential and you can remain anonymous if you prefer.