Gift Planning Menu

KCTS 9 Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification

Thank you for joining other Legacy Circle members to ensure the programs you love will bring joy and learning for generations to come. The information you provide below will ensure that our records are accurate and that we use your gift in the way that you intend.

This is not a binding legal document and your information will be kept confidential.

Description of Gift:

This gift is a percentage of my estate or account's value.
This gift is a specified amount.

I planned this gift in honor or in memory of someone
I planned this gift because I am inspired by KCTS 9 programs


KCTS 9 recognizes our incredibly generous legacy supporters with membership into the Legacy Circle. By listing your name as part of this group in our publications, we hope you will inspire others to create a legacy of support for KCTS 9. How would you like to be recognized?

I / we give permission for my/our name to appear in Legacy Circle records as:

I / we wish to remain anonymous.

Contact Information:

Please verify we have your correct address and add your phone number and email address if you'd like to receive limited special invitations and announcements by email. We will never sell your name or address.

If you would like any additional information or if you have any questions, contact Becky Magnuson, Sr. Estate Gift Planning Officer, at 206.443.6730.

Cascade Public Media ("CPM") is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Federal Tax ID: 91-1221895. Cascade Public Media, which includes KCTS 9, is currently registered with the WA Secretary of State's office under the charitable solicitation act at chapter 19.09 RCW - call 1-800-332-4483. Additional financial and other information may be obtained by contacting CPM at 1-800-937-5287 or the Secretary's office by visiting at

This site is informational and educational in nature. It is not offering professional tax, legal, or accounting advice.

For specific advice about the effect of any planning concept on your tax or financial situation or with your estate, please consult a qualified professional advisor.